SharePoint Application Systems Analyst
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Education | Malden, MA | 2016-Present
- My main focus will be getting users to adopt and use an ECM platform by discovering their business needs and goals.
- Work with Mass IT on implementing Office 365 for the EOE with a pilot Office 365 SharePoint site collection.
- Help the web team with website updates in HTML.
- Work on an ASP.Net application
- Convert Phone book Directory Administration web application from ASP to ASP.Net
TJD IT Consulting | Haverhill, MA | 2015-Present
- Independent IT consultant for home office and small business clients.
Information Technology Manager
MJ BRADLEY & ASSOCIATES | Concord, MA | 2003–2015
- Managed small staff on day to day IT operations and provided supervision and oversight to various colleagues during offsite emissions testing with regards to equipment operations and resulting data analysis.
- Researched and presented cost effective analysis of in-house applications/servers versus cloud SaaS solutions; managed budget for expected annual IT spending and special projects.
- Provided real time solutions and diagnosis of unexpected IT problems—troubleshot hardware, software and networking issues to keep operations running smoothly.
- Authored and designed internal manuals for IT procedures and disaster recovery instructions and scenarios.
- Created an MS Access database for emissions inventory for various New York City ports, allowing PANYNJ users to analyze PM (Particulate Matter) and NOx (Oxides of Nitrogen) emissions from marine vessels operating in the Port of NY/NJ.
- Developed and sustained web and Windows applications utilizing ASP, VBScript, MS Access and Visual Basic – included updating and modifying the company’s Timecard website, and creating multiple tables for emissions benchmarking reports. See Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 Largest Electric Power Producers in the U.S. for 2012.
Contract Web Applications/IT Engineer
VEHINET, LLC | Manchester, NH | 2002–2003
- Developed web applications for data management using ASP with VB Script and MS Access.
- Enhanced and maintained a Visual Basic application for emissions trading utilizing MS Access.
Senior Software Engineer
ELLACOYA NETWORKS | Merrimack, NH | 2000–2001
- Incorporated Simple Network Time Protocol to current switch/router standalone and chassis products.
- Added SNMP traps and MIB-II statistics for the distributed architecture in a chassis switch/router firmware.
Software Engineer II and III
ENTERASYS NETWORKS | Nashua, NH | 1996–2000
Software Engineer I
CABLETRON SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED | Merrimack, NH | 1993–1996
For more information, download the full resume (PDF).